- Help and support
- Customer account
- DxO Academy
- Image Masters
- User testimonials
- In the press
- Newsletter subscription
New DxO Optics Pro 6 pushes the limits of your camera03/11/2009
Best RAW converter, extended lens corrections, improved user interface and much more...
DxO Labs announces the immediate release of DxO Optics Pro 6 for Windows.
DxO Optics Pro 6 for Macintosh is scheduled for release in early 2010. A Macintosh intermediate release, DxO Optics Pro 5.3.6, fully compatible with Snow Leopard, is scheduled for end of November, and will also include support for additional camera bodies.
New DxO Optics Pro 6 features:
- New noise removal at high ISO for vivid colors and details
- Extended optical fault corrections
- Improved User Interface
- Additional Camera Support
- Olympus E3, E30, E410, E420, E450, E510, E520, E620
- Sony A230, A330, A380
- Nikon D300s
- 200 new DxO Optics Modules (see list below)
Click here to learn more about DxO Optics Pro 6.
Click here to view the DxO Optics Module scheduled roadmap