Founded in 2003, DxO is a high-technology company that specializes in photography. DxO is organized into three divisions, each of which addresses a particular market need:
- The Embedded Imaging division helps camera and cameraphone manufacturers improve the image quality of their products;
- The Image Quality Evaluation division develops tools and techniques for measuring image quality that are used by major photography laboratories and camera evaluators worldwide;
- The Photography division is the source of DxO Optics Pro, one of the world’s leading image processing software tools (for PC and Mac) used by professional photographers and exacting amateurs alike.
DxO has mastered the entire image chain — from innovative optics design to image treatment algorithms and silicon architectures for the real-time processing of millions of pixels. Our company is resolutely research-oriented, particularly in the field of mathematics applied to image processing. DxO has been the origin of a large number of innovations, among which are:
- In photography: automatic correction of optical faults (such as distortion, chromatic aberrations, vignetting, lack of sharpness) for high-end cameras; the most powerful denoising product on the market, allowing photographers to shoot under extremely sensitive conditions;
- In embedded solutions: Extended Depth of Field (EdoF) technology to replace autofocus in cameraphones—a solution that has now been implemented used in the electronic components of tens of millions of phones;
- In image quality measurement: a technique to measure fine detail rendering that permits the laboratories of large electronics retail stores to better evaluate cameras; and our www.dxomark.com website that offers the photographic community a powerful means of analyzing digital image quality.
Our organization is structured around teams of experts, allowing us to quickly comprehend new markets and products. If you are looking for challenges in an organization that values excellence, creativity, and teamwork, come join us! We give serious consideration to all applications, and we hope to welcome you among us.