- Help and support
- Customer account
- DxO Academy
- Image Masters
- User testimonials
- In the press
- Newsletter subscription
DxO FilmPack now compatible with Adobe Lightroom 403/14/2012
This upgrade allows DxO FilmPack, the analog film simulation software, to interact perfectly with Adobe Lightroom 4.
Thanks to its recent move to 64 bits, DxO FilmPack 3 supports large files up to 200 Mpix, and extends its compatibility with all major image processing software.
Version 3.2.1 of DxO FilmPack allows users of Adobe Lightroom 4 to apply the aesthetic signatures of more than 60 mythic film styles, or any of the 25 creative renderings (in the Expert Edition) to their digital photo libraries.
DxO FilmPack v3.2.1 software runs in both 32 and 64 bits as a standalone application. As a plugin, it is compatible with:
- DxO® Optics Pro® 6 & 7 (32 bits)
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS 3 (32 bits)
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS 4 & CS 5 (32 and 64 bits)
- Adobe® Lightroom® 3 (32 and 64 bits)
- Adobe® Lightroom® 4 (32 and 64 bits)
- Adobe® Photoshop® Elements® 9 & 10 (32 bits)
- Apple® Aperture® 3 (32 and 64 bits)