Organizing your PhotoLibrary
In this chapter, you will discover how to use the DxO PhotoLab Photo Library to sort, classify and search your photos.
- The DxO PhotoLab PhotoLibrary lets you select your images using two criteria: a selection marker and stars.
- Keywords are a great way to describe content and document your photos. They also make it easier to find and select them within your photo library.
- You can search by EXIF data (speed, aperture, ISO sensitivity, and focal length), dates, folder name, file name, file type (Mac) and stars.
What you will learn
- Filtering and selecting your best images.
- Assigning keywords to your photos.
- Searching for images.