Playing with light
Discover two exclusive DxO PhotoLab functions dedicated to configuring light conditions: DxO Smart Lighting and DxO ClearView. You will also learn how to adjust exposure and tone.
- DxO Smart Lighting is an exclusive tool from DxO PhotoLab that lets you enhance your image when your subject is backlit. It selectively brightens underexposed areas as if a flash had been used when shooting.
- DxO ClearView lets you remove haze and mist from both your RAW and JPEG images.
- To adjust the overall brightness of your RAW images, DxO PhotoLab offers two automatic modes.
- The Selective Tone palette is an intuitive and precise method for correcting the brightness of tonal ranges in your image.
What you will learn
- Adjusting exposure with DxO Smart Lighting.
- Optimizing your landscape photos with DxO ClearView.
- Exposure compensation.
- Correcting brightness with Selective Tone.