Get Better RAW File Results Before Using Adobe Lightroom Classic
Are you an Adobe Lightroom Classic user? Take advantage of optimizing your RAW images with DxO PureRAW 2 without disrupting your existing Adobe Lightroom interface. Use the advanced DxO technology to get the best images possible before editing your RAW images in Adobe Lightroom.
- Access DxO PureRAW 2 from within Adobe Lightroom for an easier workflow.
- Prepare your RAW files before editing in Adobe Lightroom to get the best final results.
- Optimized images are now located in an automatically created Lightroom Collection for easy access.
What you will learn
- How to use DxO PureRAW 2 directly within the Adobe Lightroom Classic interface.
- Choosing the different RAW processing methods for best results.
- Selecting from several Output file formats.
- Saving files and accessing the optimized files from within Lightroom.
Start With A Better RAW File for Adobe Photoshop
Easy Workflow to Optimize RAW Images Directly From the Finder/Explorer