Access your photos
In this video, you will learn how to select your images in the PhotoLibrary tab before processing them in your software.
- By default, DxO PhotoLab will open to a dedicated workspace called the PhotoLibrary.
- Source Explorer lets you browse the folders on your computer and its peripheral devices.
- Once you have selected your folder, Image Explorer will display all the images it contains.
- The Command bar gives you access to sorting and filtering options.
What you will learn
- Overview of the PhotoLibrary tab
- Browsing your folders with Source Explorer
- Viewing your images with Image Explorer
- Filtering your images with the Command toolbar