Retouching your images in depth
In this chapter, you will learn how to make more in-depth edits by targeting specific parts of your image using a tool exclusive to DxO PhotoLab—U Point™ technology.
- A Control Point is made up of a central dot whose blue border indicates that it is active; a larger diameter circle that you can resize with your mouse; and an Equalizer.
- The Brush lets you retouch portions of your image by simply painting these areas with your mouse.
- The Graduated Filter simulates the effect of optical filters placed in front of a lens, especially to balance exposure in landscape photography and reduce the significant difference in brightness between the ground and the sky.
What you will learn
- Control Points
- Retouching parts of your image with the Brush
- Editing sections of your image with Graduated Filters
Exporting your files
Organizing your PhotoLibrary