1,454 new DxO Optics Modules improve the latest cameras from Nikon and Sony, and more
DxO’s pioneering Optics Modules ensure you get the utmost image quality, whether you shoot entry-level gear or high-end equipment.
Photographers always seek to get the best performance from their cameras and lenses, and DxO’s scientific rigor ensures unrivaled results. These new modules are available across DxO’s range of software: DxO PhotoLab, FilmPack, ViewPoint, PureRAW, and Nik Collection.
Support arrives for two exciting new cameras — the Nikon Z8 and Sony ZV-E1 — as well as the latest drones from DJI: the Mini 3 and Mavic 3E. In addition, the list features the remarkable Nikon Z 800mm f/6.3 telephoto lens and its two teleconverters, along with a host of primes and a wide-angle zoom lens from OM System, Panasonic, Sigma, and Tamron.
DxO Optics Modules are measured using specific camera and lens combinations, ensuring that you get corrections that are tailor-made for your equipment.
Defeat lens softness with absolute precision
DxO’s approach to correcting lens softness is different from every other software. Instead of using a profile that sharpens uniformly across the entire image, DxO’s corrections take into account a lens’s idiosyncrasies — typically that means less sharpening in the center, and more sharpening as you move towards the edges.
As a result, lens softness corrections are more precise, giving you crisper images and the maximum performance from your equipment.
See the difference for yourself
Vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and distortion
With analyses performed in its purpose-built laboratories, DxO Optics Modules also correct vignetting, chromatic aberration, and distortion. Darker corners are resolved without introducing noise or causing colors to shift; lateral and longitudinal aberrations are corrected according to focal length and distance; and distortions are addressed accurately, often giving a larger image area when compared to the clumsy cropping carried out by other software.
Try it out on your own photos
The freshly supported gear
The latest DxO Optics Modules update includes the following cameras and lenses, each optimized for specific camera and lens combinations:
- Nikon Z8
- Sony ZV-E1
- DJI Mini 3
- DJI Mavic 3E
- OM System M.Zuiko Digital ED 90mm f/3.5 Macro IS PRO
- OM System M.Zuiko Digital ED 90mm f/3.5 Macro IS PRO with TC x1.4 Zuiko
- OM System M.Zuiko Digital ED 90mm f/3.5 Macro IS PRO with TC x2.0 Zuiko
- Nikkor Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- Nikkor Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S with Z TC 1.4x
- Nikkor Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S with Z TC 2x
- Canon RF 100-300mm F2.8L IS USM
- Canon RF 100-300mm F2.8L IS USM with RF TC 1.4x
- Canon RF 100-300mm F2.8L IS USM with RF TC 2x
- Panasonic Lumix S 14-28mm f/4-5.6 MACRO
- Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG DN Art (C022) (L mount)
- Yongnuo 85mm F1.8 (Sony FE)
- Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD (B060) (Fuji X mount)
Need to check if there are DxO Optics Modules for your equipment? Click here to find out.