5 Top Tips On Using Selective Adjustments Using DxO PhotoLab 3
March 17, 2020
The advanced Local Adjustments tool in DxO PhotoLab 3 provides more control than ever before — and there are a few surprises lurking under the hood! In this webinar, we’ll be exploring some of the less-obvious capabilities of the Local Adjustments tools.
In this session you will learn:
1. The basics — a tour of the entire Local Adjustments toolset
2. How to use the inverse tool to simplify your workflow with gradients and brushes
3. Applying multiple Control Points to critically isolate part of the image, and inverting that to affect the rest!
4. Filling in gaps in Auto Mask
5. And a few other little tips sprinkled in along the way!
Bio: PhotoJoseph is a content creator, educator, and YouTuber — he shoots for corporate and celebrity clients, works with schools globally integrating photography into the classroom, leads workshops, has several photography courses on LinkedInLearning.com, a regular YouTube show at youtube.com/photojoseph, and currently lives in the USA in Ashland, Oregon. To learn more about PhotoJoseph, visit: http://photojoseph.com and http://twitter.com/photojoseph